Asylum Entertainment is seeking a Technical Artist with exceptional technical and communication skills. This individual will primarily be working on the Identity game project. The Technical Artists acts as a generalist, implementing features created by other departments and tuning them. They are also responsible for VFX such as particle effects and advanced shaders/materials.
- You will develop experience prototypes working as a technical art generalist on a small team
- Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to define and develop content in Unreal Engine 4
- Create particle and environmental effects in Unreal Engine 4
- Create and modify advanced shaders (materials) in Unreal Engine 4
- Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within time and technical constraints while actively participating in technical and artistic problem solving
- Assemble existing content from a library of assets and other projects
- Work closely with engineers to implement interactive objects and systems, contributing to scripting in UE4 Blueprint
- Learn constantly, dive into new areas with unfamiliar technologies
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 across its features and systems
- Experience scripting in UE4 Blueprint and material systems
- Experience with skeletal animation systems in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience creating FX in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience creating 2D/3D UI in Scaleform
- Experience working in Unreal Engine 4
- Experience scripting in Blueprint
- Experience creating particle effects in Unreal Engine 4
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission to be considered.
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion. Asylum Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer.