Asylum Entertainment is seeking a Systems Programmer with exceptional technical, logic processing and communication skills. This individual will primarily be working on the Identity game project. The Systems Programmer is responsible for consistently delivering technical excellence and efficiency on all projects.
- Implement systems and gameplay features to support design requests.
- Developing, writing, and debugging code for complex systems.
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle as they arise.
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and for developing this attitude in others.
- Experience working in a game development environment, preferably using Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4.
- Knowledge of client/server game network systems.
- Focused on efficiency and performance in programming practices.
- Develop, manage and apply technical standards across project teams.
- First and foremost, a passion for games and game development.
- Degree or Diploma in computer science or related field or experience equivalent.
- Fluent in C++ programming.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming practices.
- Experience in designing, implementing, debugging and optimizing game code.
- Ability to multi-task and process information quickly.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Systems architecture, design and development experience.
- Working knowledge of, or exposure to, complex database concepts.
- At least 1 year of gameplay/systems experience on game titles.
- At least 2 years of experience on client/server or multiplayer systems.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. You must clearly indicate the role title in your submission to be considered.
Only applicants being interviewed will be contacted. All replies will be treated with the highest level of discretion. Asylum Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer.